The Gracie Barra Ottawa’s GBK program (formally known as the Future Champions Program) was created to provide children with an environment that allows them to experience and understand core values around focus, discipline, persistence, cooperation and respect – all through the principles of BJJ teachings.
To excel in any endeavour, individuals need to have a strong set of values and a solid character that allows for perseverance and goal attainment. As a contact sport, Gracie Barra Ottawa’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu provides a very challenging yet safe and caring environment for a child to mature into a real life champion.
The outcome of continued childhood practice of GB BJJ goes far beyond the accomplishments on the mats. The discipline and excellence demanded by our instructors often carries over to the child’s behaviour at home and at school.
Our Future Champions Program is typically subdivided into three different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:
Tiny Champions I (3-4 years old),
Little Champions I (5-6 years old),
Little Champions 2 (7-9 Years Old),
Juniors & Teens (10-13 years old).
Improve social skills and enhance self-confidence
– Learn a better understanding of goal-setting and achieving
– Learn the GB Self-Defense System
– Increase focus, energy and concentration
– Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness and flexibility levels
– Train in over hundreds of locations worldwide
– Free access to Gracie Barra Ottawa’s special events and classes